Expert Wedding Coordinator --> Elise Rushton
I am in love with my story.
Growing up, I had no idea what I wanted to do as I got older. I went to cosmetology school (not for me), but I did find that I excelled in people. I was introduced to Weddings through Catering with Mama Stortini's. It was then that I developed an eye for detail, and getting so much pleasure out of watching large gatherings of people bask in the love and celebration of one another. I created my company in 2015, and I have loved every minute and hour!
Sure, Forbes says that Wedding Coordinators are usually in the top 5 for most stressful jobs, however, the pay off is the finale. The big sha-bang.
THE WEDDING DAY.
Let's meet over coffee or cocoa and see if we can create some magic!
A little about me:
1) I have an extensive travel bucket list. Japan being at the top!
2) 2021 is MY wedding year- I cannot wait to be a wife!
3) I have an 8-year-old daughter & my world revolves around her.
4) I am a full-time student.
5) My favorite foods are Spring Rolls and Sushi
6) I LOVE strong coffee, but I am not a fan of the effects of it (weird, I know!)
7) I am a PCOS cyster & fighter
8) I happily accept all good book recommendations!
9) A day at Olympus Spa or a mani/Pedi are my top ways of relaxing
10) I love Reiki, meditation, crystals and sage.